Ant Exterminator Queens
Ants are the most common pests that we encounter in our homes. While they are considered a nuisance by most people, many of us are not aware of the fact that these tiny pests can be a health risk as well. Not only do ants contaminate food, some species like fire ants can also cause painful bites, which is why you should seek ant control in Queens.
Most of us run to purchase ant extermination products the moment we encounter an ant infestation, but most of these are a big waste of time. These sprays kill just of a few of the foraging ants that you can see in your home, while the thousands that are hidden away in the nests remain unaffected.
You must hire a professional ant exterminator Queens from a reputed pest control agency like Queens County Pest Control in order to be completely free of these pets.
Ant Exterminator Queens: Types of Ants
There are hundreds of different ant species in the US. It is important to identify the type of ant you are dealing with to understand what kind of damage they can cause and how they can be controlled. Here’s a guide to the common ant species that venture into our homes in Queens County.
Carpenter ants: These reddish-black ants prefer moist wood to burrow into and make their nests. These ants generally come out at night in search of food. These ants can cause serious structural damage to homes if they are not treated on time.
Fire ants: These ants are coppery-brown and 1/8 – ¼ inch long. They can attack with a very painful sting if their nest is disturbed.
Odorous house ants: These ants are black and brown in color and are known to produce a strong rotten coconut-like smell when crushed. They usually nest in cracks in the walls and under the floors in homes.
Pavement ants: These ants are dark brown to black in color and get their name from their ability to nest in the cracks of pavements.
Little black ants: These ants are black and just 3 mm in size. They are known to scavenge in kitchens and garbage.
“Our pest control technicians at Queens County Pest Control can clear out the toughest of ant infestations.”
-Queens County Pest Control
We believe in following a structured three-step process for ant treatment.
- Inspection: Our experts inspect the home thoroughly to identify the problem areas and the species of the ants that they have to deal with.
- Customised plan: Our pest control technicians then make a customized to plan to treat the infestation and share it with the property owners. Once we get the approval from the property owners, we move on to the extermination process.
- The treatment process consists of a combination of sprays, bait gels and insecticidal dust. This ensures complete elimination of the infestation.
After the treatment process is complete, the property owners should follow these easy steps to ensure no further infestations occur.
- Keep the kitchen counters clean. Remove any crumbs left on the floor.
- Do not leave dirty dishes overnight.
- Clear out your garbage regularly.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Keep food in airtight containers
- Seal cracks and crevices that may serve as possible entry points for ants.
Call us Today for Ant Control and Exterminator in Queens, NY
At Queens County Pest Control, we believe in providing the best pest control service to the all our customers. Our technicians are trained regularly and are well-versed with the most modern techniques in ant control. Not only are our treatment methods very effective, they are also very safe.
Our ant exterminator Queens County team is the best in the region. So, the next time to suspect an ant infestation in your home, call us. Our experts will reach your home within hours to solve all your pest control problems permanently.***